Dear guests of the hotel "Lermontovsky".
We kindly ask you to familiarize yourself with the rules of accommodation in our hotel!
The hotel is designed for temporary residence, for a period agreed upon with the hotel administration. After the expiration of the agreed period, the resident must release the number at the request of the administration. If you want to extend the period of residence, you must inform the hotel administrator about it no later than 2 hours before the check-out time.
- Check-in time at the hotel from 14:00, check-out before 12:00.
- Early check-in (from 6:00 and 14:00 on the day of arrival) rate of 60% of the room rate per night, breakfast is included.
- Check-out (from 14:00 to 18:00 on the day of departure) is subject to availability and is charged at a rate of 50% of the room rate per night, without breakfast.
- Early check-in 6:00 and late check-out after 18:00 is charged at a rate of 100% of the room rate per day.
- The price includes breakfast. Breakfast daily in the hotel cafe from 7:30 to 11:00.
The hotel room is provided to the guest upon presenting a passport or other identification document. The hotel reserves the right to refuse to provide services to guests who did not show identification or refused to pay for their stay.
Terms of payment:
- Payment for accommodation is made upon arrival for daily rent, or for the entire period of residence.
- Payment is made in national currency (UAH). You can pay by cash, by bank transfer, by bank cards: Visa, Master Card.
- Tourist tax in the amount of 1% of the total cost of services for accommodation is paid additionally. When giving an order for a business trip, payment for the tour is not charged.
If the reservation is canceled within 1 day before the arrival date, no penalty will be applied. If canceled later or in case of no-show, 100% of the first night will be charged.
You can cancel the booking by phone +38-048-717-78-77, +38-050-490-45-45 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Children the age of 6 live in a room with their parents without extra beds for free. The cost of placing children over 6 years and adults in an extra bed in the room is 300 UAH., The price includes breakfast.
- The guest has the right to invite visitors to his room from 7:00а.м. to 23:00 р.м.
- In case the visitor stayed in the room after 23:00, the guest must pay the difference between a double and single accommodation, in case there was only one guest in the room, the cost of additional space is 300 UAH / day with breakfast.
- The guest is obliged to reimburse the hotel's losses in case of loss or damage to the property of the hotel, and is also responsible for violations caused by the persons invited by him. The amount of damage is determined by the administration.
- For the loss of money, credit cards, jewelry, jewelry, not deposited, the hotel does not bear responsibility.
- In case of loss of personal belongings from the room, immediately report the event to the hotel administration for action.
The hotel is not allowed:
- Inviting people to the room (persons who did not fill out or sign the guest's registration card), leave them alone in the room, give them the room keys and leave the room door open.
- To bring and store bulky things in the hotel (room) (for this there is a storage room on the ground floor of the hotel), inflammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive devices.
- Use personal electric heaters in the room.
- Use the hotel equipment and facilities for other purposes.
- Accommodation with animals (fish, birds, reptiles, etc.) without the consent of the hotel.
- Break the rest of the guests after 23:00.